Friday, March 28, 2014

Phoenix Upskirt Story

    You can't sit here sir because you might look up a girls skirt. That's not what the library security said to me but might as well have said it here on the western part of the country. Before I start I do this everyday and not one librarian or library security has said anything to me about my actions and Ive been reading alone for at least a month now. I was sitting in the corner all by my self reading an amazing book. Away from everybody  just sitting on the floor  where it was comfortable. One security guy passes me and  acknowledges me but  I pay him no attention because the book was so good.  The second security officer passes me (a blond woman) and says sir you can't sit here on the floor. No problem, I'll stand up. After I finish reading part of the book for the day I ask another security guard while I'm exiting  why did the female security guard tell me to get off the floor when I always read on the floor in this place and no one says a thing to me about it.


  He asked me who it was and I told him and he says the reason was so no one can look up girls skirts. Now one might ask what does this have to do with the great news anchor Lynna Lai? Well what if that's why I got Ostracized because they didn't want me looking up Lynna Lai's skirt or looking at Lynna period. I can't believe I'm pointing this out but looking up a girls skirt is wrong  (I'm typing this while a woman is sitting like 4 feet away showing her cleavage) and people who do this aren't considered someone you consider upstanding.  With that said yes I watch Lynna Lai yes I'm Obsessed with newsbabes yes I'm a heterosexual  but to say I can't enjoy my book because I might look up a girls skirt is ridiculous. Again maybe if I was gay it wouldn't be a problem, it's ok to look at boys  I guess.  I bet the female librarian would get a kick out of  it and wouldn't even bat an eye. But to suggest that I might look up a girls skirt because I watch news anchors on the public computer is disturbing.



  Have they read my blog and they think I'm a perv  or maybe it's because I watch videos of news anchors. Am I suppose to stop my daily news watching because I'm a heterosexual? Maybe the female security guard was jealous that news anchors get so much attention. I wasn't wearing a suit not even a white smile and was wearing glasses. Does this mean that guys who wear glasses are subject to be harassed in phoenix  especially if their black? Because they think they are more likely to look up a girls skirt. I'm definalely sensing this is one of the reasons why I was ostracized from "OHLAIO". I think Lynna and Company  thought or maybe calculated that since I was so obsessed with the great one I would be obsessed with upskirting or even worse. What if Lynna Lai is part of a minority report club and they calculate the likely hood that viewers would do criminal acts.


Lastly if we're going to tell people to get off the floor because they might look up girls skirts shouldn't gays stop going into same sex restrooms because they might look at another guy or girls privates? Should we keep a certain people out of vegas because the likelihood they might commit adultery or prostitute?

No comments:

Post a Comment