Wednesday, July 15, 2015

The Ostracized Questions

  Who am I a threat to? Who have I intimidated that they feel the need to sabotage the blogger? Are they taking it out of me because of the anchor? Are they taking it out of the great anchor because of me? When they ostracized the blogger did they plan for this? Before they ostracized the blogger did they plan for it?  These are the questions that come to mind today on July the 15th 2015.

   I think it's a combination of things that people are threatened by when as I continue to exist. First would be that I thought of lynnaluvers. I'm betting someone maybe the celebrated anchor her self is cursing because she hates the fact that lynnaluvers was invented by me a black uneducated American that doesn't have a relationship with his kid. Maybe she or someone close to her resents the fact that I can live without creating a relationship. Just like I don't see whats behind the scenes when I used to watch the great Lynna Lai; she doesn't see whats behind the scenes of me and my non existent relationship with the kid or maybe she does and that's why she and or the government resents lynnaluvers  and now lynnamentals.

 I don't think it's intimidation it's my lack of orthodoxy that the anchor and her cohorts are up in arms with. My lack unorthodox ways. My lack of attention to what they feel is important. Why was Obama winning the presidency so important? Why was his race importasnt? How can Kids be so important in the states but the Abortion rate was sky high in the black community in the 80's and 90's? How can a father be so important when so many are in jail or in prison for drug trafficking? How can fathers be so important when the model for Black fathers Bill Cosby is put under the bus by the media Yet a Priest who molests  boys is not even mentioned? Could it be Black fathers aren't important and Mothers are. If that's true Why when ever I said Lynna Lai was superior on lynnaluvers it's considered taboo by me so taboo it got me ostracized?


Maybe their taking the fact that blacks fathers don't matter out on Lynna the great and we don't see that part. All we see is the people following us. All we see is the Police from India,Mexico,Pakistan on our tail. All we witness are the sodomites in our view. All we witness is the bad stuff that happens to us,the homelessness,the deaths,the anti blogger connotations. We don't see what's happening beyond the Pioneer city. We only can assume and because of the assumptions maybe that's why I'm ostracized, Maybe that's why I'm threatened, and followed by sodomites and people that  are against peace. Yet if their so against peace shouldn't death be not far behind them? Does not death follow someone who isn't peaceful? Can we not say Lynna Lai is superior without someone becoming offended? Could it be the fact that the truth hurts? Maybe the fact that we cant enjoy the truth just like we can't enjoy lies. Which might mean my truth is a lie. How political!

No comments:

Post a Comment