Sunday, March 6, 2016

Conspiracy of the Chest Police

Why do I always get attention in the library? Why couldn't CNN GOD atleast stay as the most current article longer? Why are people so offended? These questions I have and more on this Sunday March 6th 2016.

  An hour before I got some attention from a black lady security guard I tweeted about how black women and democrats coexist. Next thing I know I get asked to button up my shirt. A shirt that was two buttons unbuttoned. I said I didn't know they had a uniform policy and she says we do. Before I go in let me just say I hate to bring this up but if I don't somebody else will get picked on. If I don't bring this up because she's black or because she's a Woman what would that make me.

Here's a question was the security guard more offended by my unbuttoned shirt than I was by her asking me to button up? Here's another question is the library or this country turning into a prison or was it the god anchors way of getting me ready for Prison? Was the black lady security worried that some patron would be offended by a hairy chest?

  What does all this have to do with the god anchor you might ask? Its my suspicion that they the security guards had been monitoring me today on March 6th 2016 therefore maybe the god anchor or her friends have put the black lady security guard up to it. Maybe she was monitoring my twitter account and was appalled about what I tweeted!

  After she told me to button up  and left I had to go and talk to her. Because it really seemed like she was picking on the blogger. So I went downstairs with a book in my hand full of nudity called CINEMA SEX SIRENS looking for the black lady (I would have never done this before I was homeless). Who I found was a grey haired maybe Hispanic security guard someone who works there alot. I ask him where is the black lady and he says she's making her rounds ( isn't that a prison term). I say can I speak to him and obliges. I tell him what just happened and then show him the book full of nudes and ask him how is it offensive to wear a unbuttoned shirt but the library is full of nudity. He tries to explain even shows me typed up where a person's upper body must be covered. We go round and round for about 5 minutes he even said if a kid saw my unbuttoned top I could be arrested. I told him I wasn't looking for an apology and said I felt like she was targeting me; especially after he says that we can't watch everyone. So why watch me? Because of my other articles a bout the local libraries?

Could the black lady security guard be related to someone I wrote about in the past. Does she hate black homeless males? Was she inspired by the black police officer that killed the dillusional naked black male last month?

  Could the god anchor have hired one of her friends from Atlanta to hire the black lady security guard to screw with me knowing I would blog it out. Hence when I blog it out other things occur like maybe one of her black male gangsters attack me. Maybe one of her black male Cop friends screw with me thinking its in Honor of the black lady but it's really in honor of the god anchor Lynna Lai.

  I understand this is Texas and people are conservative. But if a library can have nude books which I'm not objecting why would a Texas library object a guy have his shirt 1/4 unbuttoned ( As I'm writing this two 6ft black guys pass me while talking about kidnapping,).

No comments:

Post a Comment