Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Baggage Blogger

 During this article you'll read a lot of maybes, because for the most part I don't know and if I ask I'm a jerk. It's Its just another story where I'm being screwed with in a American Library. I would like to say that this specific library was very American, no Muslims as security. As always since I've been on eagles coast I've taken my bags with me even to the porta potties because last time I let my bags go my birth certificate got stolen. Without a birth certificate sometimes it's hard to prove who you are. Even Donald Trump wants undocumented people out of here. (This might be why my certificate got stolen because they the Government want me to be undocumented).

So  As the story goes I take my baggage with me because that equals my identity and security and I'm waiting for the library to open and a black steelers SUV truck pulls up in the empty lot. A guy in a security officers uniform steps out of his pittsburgh SUV walks up to me and says you know you can't bring in that bag you have there right? I tell him I don't have a problem with it but I've been bringing the bag in and the other Security officer just tells me he doesn't want it unattended in the entrance. To clear the confusion you two need to talk I tell him. He tells me about the library rules.

  To make a long story short I had to get the manager involved named Bridget who acted like she didn't want her picture taken with the cam phone yet I had to get mine taken to access the internet (homeless problems). Before u bring out the phone I ask her can she be gracious, I'm not from here please just let me put the bag on the outside of the building entrance tunnel which I've been doing before security appeared. I kept pleading with her but she's a rule follower!

 The question is what changed? Have they been reading my blog? Did the "upskirt" article get them upset? Did the great anchor advice them to give me a hard time? Did Duffy a pittsburgh fan tell the security guard whose also a pittsburgh fan to screw with me? What was it? Was it that I talk to much about eagles ocean and give people my interaction experiences. Why it that libraries in general like to screw with the blogger even in pioneer city. Maybe they don't like bloggers who write about women. Maybe if I was a Woman blogging about how a male anchor has ostracized me it would be enjoyed. Maybe it's just the slavery connotations down here. Maybe for a black to say a Asian Anchor is God is heart wrenching. Maybe their offended by my writing style (it has been sucking lately). Maybe they feel since I'm in a library I should write like I'm in one and since I can't adios. Maybe that's why I got kicked out of the Buckeye state because if its pride in its scholarly citizens. Is lynnamentals unscholarly?

No comments:

Post a Comment