Thursday, June 26, 2014

The Filthy Article

  So earlier last week the killer god anchored the news cast on a week day (about time) evening and during the newscast she introduced  Tom Meyer who reported about a city building that was filthy . Holes in the walls,mold, toilets that didn't work and it was insecure. As I was watching the report I was asking myself are they going to say the same thing about my humble bungalow I was ostracized from? What gives them the right to even say my bungalow  is filthy after I was ostracized?

  Then I came to these conclusions; I don't live there anymore, so technically it's not mine. But what if that's what they wanted in the first place, what if that's what they wanted all the time . They wanted me to scurry out of my habitat in "Ohlai" So maybe they could plant some unimaginables in my ex-habitat. Maybe they wanted me out of the place because they wanted to see how I lived or they wanted to put me in a place where they could watch me 24/7 or last but not least they wanted me to leave because they had better plans for my ex living place. What if they wanted to dirty up the place like it was a place for trash? What if my writings insisted in Lynna the gods' mind and her associates minds that I was indeed trash and therefore should be ostracized as such. What if they felt it was just to call my place filthy because they've felt like they've already cleaned house in the Cleveland news Industry when actually they made it worse. What if the reason they made it worse was because of lynnaluvers?


  Lynna Luvers was getting off course , way off course  but was it so off course that they wanted to plant a dead body,drugs or something that would land me on the most wanted list? . I can't say but it did possibly get me ostracized. So possibly yes. Possibly my lynnaluvers blog was so offensive to god to the news industry, Asians and to every writer or blogger  in the world that they , they meaning the vibrant superior god and her associates had to plant something in my ex living quarters? I mean the god anchor did leave a six digit career position to something a rookie cop makes possibly. Yet, the god is on T.V right shouldn't she be used to getting a compliment from retards? Maybe it's not her that got me ostracized and possibly planted filthy. Maybe its the entire Chinese community.  Maybe they believe that retards only place is in the grave especially black retards.  but since I'm in America they might have just settled for an ostracizing.



Lastly I can remember writing in lynnaluvers that under market reporters (reporters that live in a city that's below the cleveland market or someone not persuasive)didn't deserve to anchor with god. Maybe her associates felt like undermarket viewers (people who don't deserve to watch Lynna Lai because they didn't finish college or aren't smart enough) shouldn't be in the same state as the anchor. Maybe lynnaluvers was so offensive that they believe that Lynna should be a nationalized anchor only when I'm nationally blacklisted.


No comments:

Post a Comment