Friday, July 22, 2016

Mistake Justified

 With all the excitement that just passed Cleveland this week it made me think of the CAVS championship which brought me to think about Steph Curry's dad who got mistaken for someone else with by the police. It made me think how easy it would be for the FBI or the cork city police to have a"mistaken" identity with me and have me killed via god anchors orders! Is it possible the reason why the CAVS won and the RNC was in Cleveland was to entrap the blogger? With so many black killings and police killings wouldn't my death be justified? Has the FBI created this anti black energy to kill the blogger by mistaken I'd?

   Its hardly likely Cleveland made a profit of millions to entrap me but maybe they are using the Cleveland hype to anchor the blogger! Is it too hard to believe that because of my blog and my claim that I was ostracized I'm targeted? I think if they wanted me dead they could have killed the blogger in Little  Mexico,Texas and even Cork City. Its not like my death solidifies the city.

  Of course my death would be justified or understandable because of all the dead police and blacks that have been part of the media. Is it justifiable to myself? Is it possible  Curry's dad was targeted because he wasnt in his kids life like me? Is it possible that those that work for the god anchor feel like they have the right to kill absent fathers especially black absent dads? Is this why I was ostracized so that I could be absent and in turn be justifiably killed by those that have allegiance to the force along with the god anchor? Has my blog  compelled this much entrapment?  Is she taking part of the entrpment to make sure "Dreamcast" comes true?

No comments:

Post a Comment