Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Questioning Government

 Not 48 hrs after I post questioning death some guy kills a bunch of blacks. Not 48 hrs after i ask what has to be done before the great one gets on the national level the southern rebel deletes a bunch of lives. Was that to show that the lives that were killed are equal to her turning national? What did that mean? Am I suppose to believe the shooting in Charleston was just coincidence and had nothing to do with " Questioning Death"? Am i suppose to be happy that a bunch of people got killed in a church and that might indicate that the great one is on her way to the national leagues?


  I hope that didn't mean that the lives loss equals her arrival on a national level? Do i have the right to choose who dies for the great one to reach her national stage? Have we not experienced enough deaths for the great one to already be national?  Of course I don't have the right to choose but does the FBI does the government?  Although im more lynnamental than the people who died in Charleston; they still had to die? Is the FBI and the government so against my belief that they are willing to kill people that I would agree with? I did question who would die of my same securities or of my ethnicity for the anchor to be National.


Yet I'm not happy at all, although i do have a feeling she will go national because of this shooting, who was suspecting people from church? What do they have to do with lynnamentals? If the government wanted to take people out in church pick a church in a prison not on free civilian land. maybe for the great one to go national racism had to  be triggered along with the death of blacks. Maybe for the great one to really be appreciated many more blacks will have to die and many more Chinese,Mexican, and Muslims are going to have to make America their home. Is that what I want? Do I think the great one deserves to be on a National Level and blacks that are without will have to suffer for it?  It seems that way, It seems thats  what some government officials want.

No comments:

Post a Comment