Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Questioning Death

I wrote this  2years ago.What must happen for the great one to be on the National Level of the news, what must be done for my blogging to cease? Was not my writing about death of lynnaluverz.com and the internet composers killing it good enough? Must my death be the trigger for the great one to be where she belongs. What if that's why she moved from 19. She moved from 19 because that's the only way that I could have moved. Maybe they are trying to make things equal, but life isn't about being equal even Lynna said not all things are the same. I'm writing about the great one, should that be equal to her departure? Should her departure be the reason for my departure?  How many people of my color and or my security should die before Lynna Lai becomes a National news anchor?  If she can have people kicked out of their homes and or killed doesn't that mean she can get a National gig if she wanted?


Two years ago I was complaining about how Mrs. Lai was better than 19 and how she would be better off on WKYC but  now since she's on there I'm saying she needs to be on a national show (I've been saying this for some time). The reason why I'm not satisfied is because she's only on the weekends. She got kicked to the curb for a weekend position Maybe she chose that position herself .  What has to be put in the air for our killer to be the head anchor. Is my death equal to her movement? Its only been a few months therefore things might be changing but I have a feeling that death is definately a component for our favorite killer to be reimbursed.


  What must I say whose ears aren't consuming the words that I speak? Is not the overseer that created the new position of Lynna Lai powerful enough to put her on a national scene. Is he waiting until my death? Am I not suppose to see the great one on a national level? Is not my vacating my home enough and running away from our killers home of Ohio not enough? Who else will cease to exist when I pass, things always happen in threes. For example Lynna Left 19 Sharon Reed Left 19 and Paul Joncich left. After these things happened I left. Are the absenses of these three from 19 equal to my departure? No, so who else must die, will they include my family members to the deaths?


No comments:

Post a Comment