Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Anonymous Attractor

Some would say how about I talk about my own beauty or lack there of. I really believe as humans continue to be a witness to crime we including myself are less likely to talk about there selves.One comes to the mind set that if they did that to her or him what will they do to me? In my case it would be they did that to Lynna what will they do to me? I really believe it's human nature not to report on crimes especially if you don't see one's self in a good light. For example our future killer or her channel never talked about ratings when she was on 19 and in radio  dj's never talk about how desirable or non desirable they are and we know that blacks never talk about how they have sexual offenders living amongst them and their children. All these crimes we miss and are attracted to what's most attractive which Impacts us in more ways than we will ever know.


  The Above paragraph I wrote in early 2013 or late 2012 that's what it basically comes down to. We as  in society aren't attracted to what's hideous especially when we're talking about real leaders. We might talk about what's hideous but to have someone lead us into the future one must be appealing. Which is possibly why I'm some what Anonymous.
It's because I know I'm not an a appealing guy and it seems that as I continue to day dream about our killer I become more disgusting. Instead of focusing on my unappealing nature it's no wonder that I write about Lynna Lai.  I Write about how she doesn't belong with undesirables which at that time was 19. How she belongs with a state of the art anchor and news channel.

 

One has to conclude as I was writing these articles I was turning even more disgusting and even more undesirable. What I was saying was true but I guess the laws of nature says if one See's someones beauty or superior character it shouldn't be mentioned by a blogger or a grungy blogger I should say. Maybe if someone would of spoken up with some weight and asked the question why was Lynna the first Asian American anchor in NEO or even better Why was Obama thrown on the American people because he's black?


  Some would argue that it doesn't matter your appearance or lack of social status, one should still be able to identify whose blogging about them. Did the voter get to find out who Obama was before he got elected( I'm mentioning Obama because Lynnaluvers.com started right after his election)? I can hear someone say well he's not Man enough to to say who he is he shouldn't be writing. That's like saying that Brian Williams wasn't a reporter enough to tell us who Obama really was. I mean anyone can have courage behind a camera and a license to kill. If we took Lynna Lai's license away and all her supporters including her families would she be so courageous? If we took Brian Duffies licenses away and all his supporters including his family would he be so up close(I bring up Brian Duffy because I'm betting he had a part to play in this)?  Anonymity has a lot to do with who supports your decision how strong is ones finances? That's the world we live in and since that's the world we live in one can't be foolish enough to think me being gung-ho will keep me alive. Yet me not being me isn't keeping me alive either. The only chance I have is to stay AWAY FROM OHIO. Who wants their kid killed because of their blogging? That's what it's coming down to, when you have anchors reporting about missing kids or dead kids, Nope I don't think I want to be a part of those deadly news reports.  Don't forget her old station did do a report on a dead kid on my street a year before I got booted. I didn't think of this at the time but maybe she and her station planned on orchestrating the kids death because of my old  blog. Wow!


In closing the reason anonymity isn't and won't keep me alive is because I assume Lynna Lai is a Spy for the Chinese Government or has a strong ally in intelligence. I'll talk more about that in a later article.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment