Saturday, January 4, 2014

801 Minds

  Hundreds of minds against "the lone blogger".  Some would ask how did I come up with that number 801? I came up with the number from the idea of at least 20 associates of Lynna Lai  in each station  involved  with my ostracization around the country. How is it that a nobdy blogger can get his favorite anchor fired  by writing a blog yet it takes "801 minds" to bogard? I totally doubt it was just my blog  that got the great killer anchor fired , it was probably a combination of things  and hopefully in the future I can touch on them.


     Is my mind that strong that I can have her fired  all by myself? Is the great anchors mind so weak that she needs assistance  from "800" individuals? I personally think that Mrs. Lynna Lai didn't have a choice in the matter of my ostracization.   If she works for the government  do you really think they asked her  " do you need some help with your fan problem?"  It's like a legalized gang probably ," you blog about her  and we all will have a hand in  ostracizing you blogger!"


   Maybe the great one did have a choice and instead of getting her hands dirty she got a few people  involved and those few people evolved  into the entire T.V media society of the country.  For example before I started lynnaluvers.com   was Ann Curry fired from the Today show?  Did Kaity Tong get the weekend gig before lynnaluvers.com or after?  So maybe  my allegance of east asian news anchors turned into a curse. Its like I was digging  for liquid gold  and all I did was destroy gas pipes.


  I'm coming to think maybe the "801" minds weren't called by the great Lai but by me.  Maybe I called "Candy Man"  too many times and he appeared . Here's a question  if Candy Man represents my Ostracization or the people who had a hand in my ostracization  what will represent my death and will the "801" minds have a part to play in that also?



No comments:

Post a Comment