Monday, January 9, 2017

Accepting 2017

In "knowing 2016" I asked if we would get accustomed to the unknown that was before us. In 2017 the question is will we accept what has manifested? Will the media accept Trump? Will we accept the deaths that have accured? Will we accept Clinton's defeat? Will I accept my Clinton forecast being wrong?

  Seeing that I got ostracized by what was shown and or said; it's hard to believe that I'll personally accept the ills that has happened.  Maybe it will appear that the effects of the ostracizing have subsided but have I really accepted my ostracizing if I'm writing about it in 2017? Maybe I'm not supposed to forget about my ostracizing. Maybe the reason Clinton loss is because we didn't forget?  Can we accept 2017 which supposedly is involved with Trump as president if America has accepted Obama? If the media is under anti-american media direction can they accept Trump and will they let us forget about Obama?  If the nation is anti blogger is it surprising that I got ostracized? Yet if the nation is pro East Asian American why isn't the god anchor nationally noticed as a national anchor?

I said this before but what if my Ostracizing had to take place for the god anchor to take her place?

No comments:

Post a Comment