Saturday, August 2, 2014

WKYC MORNINGS

    So I guess everyone has heard that the great anchor is back. She's back on in the mornings and she's back with John Anderson. She's back competing against the morning fox 8 machine. Since I'm not in Ohio I can't really sense what she is or isn't doing (who cares right). I can't really get a sense on if she's really creating magic  with her morning crew. Is her magic genuine? I can't tell if she's on for a whole 4 hours  or if she's on just for a couple hours. What other things are out of the picture.

  What I can sense is that she's happy. Let me put it like this; she's happy during the 2 + minutes they put on WKYC. COM I'm completely elated about this. What this means is that she's a step closer to a national newscast. What this also means is that she's competing against the news organizations crew that let her go.

   In closing theres many questions that has to be asked. If it took two years for her to be on WKYC during the mornings as anchor how long will it be until she's on the national level?? Is she going to be on WKYC morning as long as Hollie Strano or Mark Nolan? Will she beat Fox 8 during the mornings? What else can KYC do to beat Fox 8 or is fox 8 a Teflon station? In lynnaluvers.com I complained that she never interviewed people on 19 but now since she's on WKYC in  the mornings who will she interview? Also in lynnaluvers I stated she never shows her legs which drive ratings (I gave the example of the view) will she show her legs on WKYC?  I guess the most important thing is that Mornings are Fantastic again lets be happy and enjoy this great News.

No comments:

Post a Comment