Sunday, August 17, 2014

Conspiring Against Perry?

The person whom I would have hoped would have beaten Romney is now being faced with over 100 yrs confinement, because of his beliefs that no one who in leadership should drive drunk or could it be that the anchor and the Government blackmailed him to arrest or kill me and he told them no. Could his indictments really have anything to do with little old me. Could it be that I'm a fan of Texas and the great anchor is from Louisiana? Maybe the Government wants to get Governor Perry out of the way so they can put someone in office that will get rid of me and those like me.


  Now some would say if the Government and the great anchor wanted me dead they wouldn't hesitate;. Yet I don't agree because it's my belief that the great Anchor/ Government probably don't want to get their hands dirty. This might explain the Police following me and the fact that the Gov won't secure the borders. Wouldn't the local authorities involvement with my murder  be the same as the Government having me killed? Maybe their following the blogger to verify that where I am when the FBI or the immigrant has been called to take care of business. Could it be possible that they want to put him behind bars  to program him into thinking about being anti blogger or anti black?  Maybe Obama just has a fetish for republican Governors.

 In closing the indictment on Governor Perry is a Omen to a lot of things. Is it a clue to my Final being. Is it a clue that Alcohol/Lynna (Lai is a name of a wine) can lead to the death of lives. Is it a Omen of the fact that Kasich may have to run for President since Gov.  Perry is out and maybe that was the Plan on how to get him out of the race.  Godspeed Governor!



No comments:

Post a Comment