Saturday, August 19, 2017

Producing Questions

 
Why do I care that 5yrs ago the news god took a photo of her producer at 19 and just a few months ago it happened again. Could it be that the producers are trying to bully the god anchor? Could it be that the god anchor is trying to throw the producers under the bus? Could it be that some unknown entity is bullying the producers?

 Maybe five yrs ago the god anchor posted a pic of Salamone while she was with 19.  After that happened she was let go. Since she took another pic of producer Adkins maybe she's trying to say something. Could the reason I got ostracized was because of the producers? Could it be that Salamone got bullied hence why I was ostracized? Could it be that Salamone got bullied by some Somalians hired by the god anchor hence why I was ostracized. Could the bullying have been manufacturing by Obama loyalists?

Could it be that I  I care about the god anchor taking pics of producers because of my own insecurities? Currently if I would take a pic of someone at work its usually because someone is suspicious. Could the god have seen something suspicious about Adkins and Salamone? What are we missing. Could it be that she doesn't like male producers? Maybe its not the god anchor or the producers getting bullied  maybe they're trying to bully the viewers, hence Obama and Trump.






No comments:

Post a Comment